Veterinary Specialists Dedicated to Extraordinary Pet Care
The VSES Veterinary Specialists team collaborates with primary care veterinarians and pet owners for a seamless approach to companion animal care.
We support the veterinary community with:
- Advanced diagnostics and technology for comprehensive evaluation
- The most current treatment options across a variety of medical specialties
- An exceptional team of board-certified veterinarians
- Qualified and experienced support staff
- A modern, well-equipped facility designed to meet the needs of advanced specialty care
A referral to one of VSES’ specialists means a partnership of the finest minds available, dedicated to optimum healthcare for your pets.
In order to be called a specialist in a specific discipline, a veterinarian must first complete many years of additional training, with an internship and residency at an accredited institution. Diplomate status is obtained by veterinarians who have successfully passed rigorous specialty boards following the completion of their residency program.
Our specialty practitioners are recognized by the AVMA American Board of Veterinary Specialists and offer exceptional veterinary service
How It Works
We offer veterinary specialty services in the following disciplines: